Administrative AssistantJob ID 85324 Date posted 01/11/2018
- Facility: SCMG
- City: San Diego
- Department: SCMG Finance
- Category: Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
8-hour day shift, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, no weekends
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three- to five years current administrative experience supporting an executive, healthcare setting
- Strong meeting management experience (scheduling, agenda and material preparation, taking minutes, board packets, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge with computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience scheduling conference/video conference calls
- Previous experience working with various levels of management/clinical teams
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to work with physicians, board members, and community leaders
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to adjust to different style of communications
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities and/or responding to a variety of last minute requests.
- The ability to make significant contribution to the organization's overall effectiveness
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Some college coursed
The Administrative Assistant will provide organizational and administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) for SCMG.
Sharp Community Medical Group (SCMG) is one of the state's largest and most successful IPAs. Established in 1989, it has over 175,000 members and is comprised of 250 primary care physicians and 500 specialists. The Health Services division of SCMG coordinates the medical care of members for inpatient and outpatient services and has a staff of 70 nurses, coordinators and support personnel to manage utilization review, case management and quality improvement functions.
Sharp Community Medical Group (SCMG) is an association of private practice primary care physicians and specialists who practice in their own private offices located conveniently throughout San Diego County. The Sharp Community Medical Group network includes over 200 primary care physicians and over 700 specialists who currently provide care to more than 137,000 patients. You can expect to receive convenient, comprehensive and high-quality medical care offered by caring physicians who live in your community and are committed to excellence in your health care experience.
Essential Physical Requirements May Include
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Push/pull up to 50 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant