Administrative AssistantJob ID 85540 Date posted 01/19/2018
- Facility: Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
- City: San Diego
- Department: Nursing Administration
- Category: Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Job Status: Part-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 0.8
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Part time .8, variable shift, no weekends
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years current administrative support experience supporting an executive and/or multiple direct reports.
- Strong meeting management experience (scheduling, agenda and material preparation)
- Experience in taking committee minutes
- Advanced knowledge with computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Can independently put together Power Point presentations and reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities and/or responding to a variety of last minute requests
- Ability to adjust to different style of communications
- Ability to be a team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
The Administrative Assistant performs administrative assignments in a responsible and confidential nature with the responsibility for ongoing projects and performing a variety of support duties.This position will support the VP, Chief Nursing Officer for SMV and SMC and the Nursing departments.
As the largest behavioral health care provider in San Diego with 158 beds, Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital provides a full range of programs to people of all ages including children, adolescents, adults and seniors challenged by depression, substance abuse or serious mental illness. The hospital’s robust Clinical Research Program has conducted more than 250 clinical trials of investigational medications since its inception in 1963, providing new options and hope for people with mental illness.
Sharp Mesa Vista provides inpatient care and offer outpatient programs throughout the community.
Essential Physical Requirements May Include
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Push/pull up to 50 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant