Administrative Data Analyst / SCMG Admin / Full Time
- Corporate Offices
Shift Start Time:Variable
Shift End Time:Variable
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:No Weekends
This is a full time position located in Kearny Mesa (San Diego County).
What You Will Do
The Admin Data Analyst functions under minimal supervision. Conducts and/or supervises responsible and complex administrative analysis requiring knowledge of administrative organization, policies, procedures, and practices; and perform other related duties as required. Supports management and administration functions as necessary.
- 2 Years Experience in the analysis and presentation of statistical information is required.
- 2 Years Experience within hospital and/or medical setting and knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred.
Other Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Social science, Business or Public Administration (relevant work experience in excess of 5 years may be considered in lieu of bachelor's requirement) - Required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Lean skills preferred.
- Maintains confidentiality of all quality department information.
- Strong use of basic statistics and good math skills required.
- Computer skills include intermediate to advanced knowledge of multiple business and clinical computer systems.
- Must have skills in analysis, problem solving, and strong writing skills.
- Ability to understand workflow and clinical applications to evaluate the feasibility and accuracy of data collection.
- Ability to work independently and anticipate the next logical follow-up step within scope of position.
- Ability to organize and coordinate data analysis for decision-making and program evaluation.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classMaster's Degree
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community