Advanced Clinical Trials Specialist/ Oncology Research/ Spectrum/ Day shift/ Employee referral Bonus
- Frost Street Building
What You Will Do
Ensures that all clinical trials are conducted in accordance with the protocol requirements, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) guidance and regulations. Demonstrates commitment to providing quality service, support and responsiveness to research subjects, physician investigators, trial sponsors, hospital staffs (clinical and administrative) and contract research organizations (CROs) as applicable.
$500 Employee Referral Bonus
- Current unencumbered CA RN license or doctoral degree
- 2 Years Clinical Research Coordination experience
- 2 Years Clinical experience in the therapeutic area of the trial
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- IATA Certificate
- IV and Blood Withdrawal Certificate
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC-Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP-Society of Clinical Research Professionals (SoCRA)
- ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classBachelor's Degree in Nursing; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community