Advanced Clinician - RN
Job ID: 108994 Date posted: April 07, 2021
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
$3,000 retention incentive available
This position is an integral part of the team with the goal of providing the best possible care to our patients. We have a highly developed team approach and emphasize interdisciplinary care. We are looking for motivated, team focused leader with solid clinical skills who will serve as an educator, preceptor and mentor. Successful candidate will work closely with the Clinical Nurse Specialist to advance knowledge of evidence based practice and improve unit outcomes with quality measures.
The Surgical Department has just moved into its brand new state of the art facility. The multi-specialty surgical services is comprised of 18 OR suites. Some of the nationally recognized programs are in Bariatric, Robotic, Open Heart and Transplant. This position is for a Clinical Nurse.
Sharp Memorial Hospital — the first hospital in San Diego with all private patient rooms — is dedicated to providing the highest-quality, patient-centered care. Designed to promote comfort and healing with the use of natural light and soothing colors, the hospital offers the latest medical technology and is home to San Diego’s largest, most modern Emergency and Level 1 Trauma Center.
Sharp Memorial is known for outstanding programs in cardiac and vascular care, cancer treatment, orthopedic and neurological services, rehabilitation, robotic surgery and multi-organ transplantation, and has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Full-Time; Day Shift, 12 hours shift;
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Current unencumbered CA Registered Nurse license
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers issued by the American Heart Assocation
- Recent one (1) years of experience in Scrubbing and Circulating in the main OR
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- RN experienced in General and or Robotics service line
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Leadership experience in an Advanced Clinician
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole