Advertising/CRM SpecialistJob ID 86050 Date posted 02/12/2018
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Advertising
- Category: Marketing Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
Day Shift – Full Time
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in advertising or marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years in marketing communications within an advertising agency and/or large regional organizations encompassing multiple communications disciplines, including advertising, paid digital and CRM.
- Knowledge and working history of implementing comprehensive advertising, paid digital and CRM campaigns.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in rapidly changing business and corporate environments.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain a high level of professionalism and accuracy while adhering to deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with all levels of employees; consistent exemplification of Sharp's Behavior Standards.
- Excellent customer-service skills and a positive, "can-do" attitude. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer) with the ability to learn new software products.
With supervision from the Manager Advertising, the Advertising Specialist is responsible for the planning and development of advertising, paid digital and CRM initiatives. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to: 1) planning and implementation of system, entity and service line CRM initiatives and management of CRM vendors in collaboration with partners in Digital Marketing; 2) coordination of production of system, entity and service line print, broadcast, collateral and digital advertising; 3) preparation of reports that measure and quantify the effectiveness of advertising, paid digital and CRM campaigns; 4) strategic guidance on CRM campaigns including the development of targeting criteria.
The Advertising department is dedicated to building and protecting Sharp's long-range branding strategy, as well as developing comprehensive strategies to increase brand awareness and preference, and net revenue. A broad range of advertising media are employed, including television, radio and print advertising, as well as comprehensive direct marketing programs utilizing a customer relationship management database.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University
Essential Physical Requirements may include
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Sharp Jobs, San Diego Jobs, HealthCare Jobs, marketing jobs, advertising jobs, CRM jobs, communications jobs, creative jobs, digital jobs