Applications Management AnalystSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 75186 Date posted 08/02/2016
Requisition ID: 75186
- Facility: Sharp HealthPlan
- City: San Diego
- Department: Finance
- Category: IT Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
Send to my Email Email a friend
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
8-hour full time variable shift; some evenings and weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information technology, or management of information systems (MIS)
- Two years’ work experience as an application administrator, business systems analyst lead, application configuration specialist, or database administrator.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in the field of computer science, information technology, or management of information systems (MIS)
- Prior work experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience with Health Plan core administration systems functionality, claims processing software, care management, clinical software preferred
The Applications Management Analyst is responsible for the overall functioning of the HealthEdge system as it relates to application security, environment management, application administrativesupport,and upgrade management. Also responsible for all dashboard reporting and related to system availability, capacity management, and performance KPls.
Sharp Health Plan offers a variety of coverage options that combine affordability and choice, while delivering high quality health care and personal service. We provide health insurance for companies of all sizes throughout the region. Members have access to valuable plan enhancements, such as interactive wellness resources, dental discounts and our exclusive global emergency services program.
Sharp Health Plan is San Diego’s only locally based commercial health plan. With a personal approach and a superior network of medical groups and physicians, Sharp Health Plan advocates for its members by providing unparalleled quality and access to health care services. It operates as a not-for-profit health plan, committed to delivering the best health care for the best value.
As one of the top-rated health plans in California (as measured by the CAHPS satisfaction survey), Sharp Health Plan serves a growing number of companies, large and small, in San Diego and southern Riverside counties.
Essential Physical requirements May Include
- Approximately 4-6 hours per day sittingat desk
- Entering data on computer terminal
- Talking on telephone.
- Approximately 1-2 hours per day walking between Plan departments.
- Must be ableto hear and speak clearly by telephone.
- Must be able to meet frequent deadlines and tight schedules.
- Must be able to lift5 -20 pounds, primarilypaper reports and filing.
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Applications Management Analysis, administrator, business systems, analyst, lead, configuration specialist, HealthEdge, application security, database administrator