Business Service Representative
Job ID: 98819 Date posted: October 19, 2019
- SRS Administration
- Urgent Care Float Pool
- Clerical Jobs
- Per Diem
- Minimum of at least two (2) years’ experience in a Medical Office, Medical Insurance Billing or Medical Scheduling Systems.
- Strong professional level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to diffuse volatile situations and use good judgement and tact in dealing with patients.
- ICD-9 coding, RVS coding and CPT coding.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CPR and medical terminology due within 90 days of hire.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bilingual; English and Spanish
Essential physical requirements may be discussed at interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”