Job ID: 98609 Date posted: October 16, 2019
- SRS Administration
- Utilization Management
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
This role will provide case management and coordination of care for patients who hospitalized in acute care setting and in skilled nursing facilities.
The Care Coordinator will collaborate with the Hospitalist team and designated physicians to ensure cost effective quality service throughout the continuum of care.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty
medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program/school or Navy Corpsman School.
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nursing licensure
- Three years of experience in an acute patient care, Home Health, or Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting
- Experience as a case manager or discharge planner interacting with managed care payers
- Experience with Microsoft office software and Electronic Medical Records programs
Physical Requirements may be discussed during interview
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”