Care Specialist - Population Health
Job ID: 96990 Date posted: July 23, 2019
- SRS Administration
- Care at Home Program
- Clerical Jobs
- Day Job
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Push/Pull up to 50 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Must have medical assistant certification
- Experience with project coordination or management activities for an office or health care organization.
- Evidence of strong mathematical skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently to organize and accurately execute large volumes of tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Evidence of excellent engagement and customer service skills.
- Excellent typing skills and proven expertise generating documents and reports utilizing software applications including but not limited to Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Two years college coursework preferred.
- Phlebotomy skills
- Knowledge of medical office patient navigation, organization, and scheduling models preferred.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”