Case Manager IJob ID 85303 Date posted 01/10/2018
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: SRN Float Pool
- Category: Case Manager Jobs
- Job Status: Part-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 0.5
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
Ability to work throughout Sharp HealthCare, San Diego County
Part Time Day Shift (40 Hours per Pay Period), Weekends as needed;
Weekend requirements- 4 weekends per schedule floating to at least two locations
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Current, unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- 3-5 years acute care or clinical experience in area of specialty
- Proficiency with information systems and computer programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- BSN degree or Bachelor’s degree in health related field
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- One or more years of Utilization and/or Case Management experience, preferably in a Managed Care setting
This Case Manager position is with the Staffing Resource Network (SRN) department of Sharp HealthCare. The case manager will provide timely and appropriate coordination of quality healthcare services to meet an individual’s specific health needs in a cost-effective manner to promote positive outcomes. Core outcomes to achieve include quality of care, client satisfaction, compliance with medical care regime, promotion of client self-determination and reduction of healthcare costs. The case manager will facilitate communication and collaboration between health care team and client/family in order to minimize fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system. The Case Manager also addresses care that is client-centered, with mutual goals, allowing stewardship of resources for the client and the healthcare system.
The Staffing Resource Network (SRN) department with Sharp HealthCare offers a wide-range of job opportunities at various sites within Sharp HealthCare. Sharp HealthCare promotes quality patient-family centered care in a team environment with excellent customer service. This position requires an enthusiastic, positive, dedicated professional willing to be a part of a dynamic department which services all of the Sharp HealthCare system.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/extending (neck)
- Fine manipulation/pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Vet).
Keywords: Case Manager, RN Case Management, Utilization, SRN, Staffing Resource Network