Case Manager Per Diem Float III - Staffing Resource NetworkJob ID 85086 Date posted 12/29/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Staffing Resource Network
- Category: Case Manager Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
Ability to work throughout Sharp HealthCare, San Diego County
Per Diem Day Shift; Weekends as needed;
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Current, unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- 3-5 years acute care or clinical experience in area of specialty
- Proficiency with information systems and computer programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- BSN degree or Bachelor’s degree in health related field
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- One or more years of Utilization and/or Case Management experience, preferably in a Managed Care setting
This Case Manager III – Per Diem Float position is responsible for coordinating the healthcare of eligible enrollees, to ensure appropriate, cost-effective care while maintaining the highest quality of service.
The Staffing Resource Network (SRN) department with Sharp HealthCare offers a wide-range of job opportunities at various sites within Sharp HealthCare. Sharp HealthCare promotes quality patient-family centered care in a team environment with excellent customer service. This position requires an enthusiastic, positive, dedicated professional willing to be a part of a dynamic department which services all of the Sharp HealthCare system.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/extending (neck)
- Fine manipulation/pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Case Manager, RN Case Management, Staffing Resource Network, SRN, Utilization, Utilization Review, Quality Assurance, Nurse, Nursing, per diem, Sharp Healthcare jobs, Sharp jobs, San Diego Jobs, Case Manager Jobs, Case manager jobs in san diego, San Diego County Jobs, RN Jobs, RN San Diego, RN San Diego Jobs.