Charge RN - Operating Room - $5K sign-on bonus & $5K relocation
Job ID: 110384 Date posted: June 09, 2021
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Night Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
$5,000 sign-on bonus, $5,000 relocation and $2,500 referral bonus available for qualified candidates.
The Charge RN is an integral part of the surgical team in the operating room. This position independently performs the nursing process through individualized assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the care provided to patients undergoing surgical procedures. We are looking for individuals with strong communication and collaboration skills along with the ability to achieve quality patient outcomes in a fast paced and complex surgical environment.
Sharp Memorial is a level 1 trauma center with a multi-specialty surgical services department that is comprised of 18 OR suites (including 1 hybrid OR suite). Some of the nationally recognized programs include; Open Heart, Bariatric, Total Joints and Cardiac and Kidney/Pancreas Transplant.
Sharp Memorial Hospital —is dedicated to providing the highest-quality, patient-centered care and consists of 368 beds. Designed to promote comfort and healing with the use of natural light and soothing colors, the hospital offers the latest in medical technology. Sharp has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
$5K sign-on bonus, $5K relocation and $2,500 referral bonus available for qualified candidates.
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County (Sharp Memorial Hospital).
Full Time - 12 hour night shift- 6:00pm-06:30am
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered CA Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
- Minimum of one (1) year of recent RN circulating experience – any service line.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Operating Room Charge RN Experience
- CNOR Certification
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole