Clerical Assistant III
Job ID: 107232 Date posted: January 08, 2021
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Clerical Jobs
- Per Diem
The Clerical Assistant III will provide clerical support to the department including customer service, data entry, answering phones, filing and coping. This position will also organize and maintains department files.
Sharp HealthCare's Staffing Resource Network (SRN) is a pool of dedicated professionals that provide staffing coverage throughout Sharp HealthCare.
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, must be flexible to float within the Sharp HealthCare system in San Diego County
Per Diem, varaible hours and shifts
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years clerical experience in an office setting
- Proficient in grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
- Proficient in computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in typing skills and have the ability to type 40 words per minute
- Ability to communicate politely, accurately and tactfully both orally and written
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”