Clerical Assistant IIIJob ID 83067 Date posted 10/03/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Fac Mgmnt & Development
- Category: Clerical Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located at Sharp Chula Vista, San Diego County
8hr day shift, 8:00am-5:00pm
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and IDX.
· Typing 10 key by touch, strong organizational skills, good verbal and written
· communication skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Ability to communicate politely, accurately and tactfully both orally and written
· Accounting experience desired, possesses simple mathematical skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with construction accounting processes, such as invoice and AIA pay applications, buy outs and document control is preferred.
This is position supports the Construction Project Manager at the Sharp Chula Vista Campus. This position is based at Sharp Chula Vista and housed in a construction trailer on the campus. The Clerical Assistant III provides clerical support to Facilities Management & Development Project.It is a fast paced environment.
The Facilities Management and Development division provides strategic directions, coordination and project management services for facility construction and improvement projects. In addition, it is responsible for property management services relating to Sharp-owned and leased space, including lease negotiation and administration, as well as system wide centralized records storage and archiving, courier services and postal processing. The department employees, ten project managers and three construction inspectors.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Clerical Assistant III, Clerical Assistant jobs