Clinical Case Manager, Satellite Senior Health Center
Job ID: 99125 Date posted: October 31, 2019
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Satellite Senior Health Ctr
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or related health care degree
- 5 years acute care nursing experience
- Expert clinical practitioner with advanced clinical skills and in-depth knowledge of gerontology
- Ambulatory care experience
- Understanding of performance improvements and research methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all customers.
- Assertive and articulate in difficult situations
- Skilled in conflict management and resolution
- Self-directed, autonomous and able to set and achieve priorities
Essential Physical Requirements of the position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole