Clinical Nurse - RN, Home Health
Job ID: 95472 Date posted: May 03, 2019
- Sharp Home Health
- Home Health Clinical Services
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Clinical Nurse – RN will provide skilled assessments, treatments and teaching to patients in their homes. The Clinical Nurse – RN coordinates care with team members and/or the Case Manager, and communicates with Physician(s) and Clinical Supervisor(s) regarding patient care. The Clinical Nurse – RN utilizes excellent problem solving skills as they apply to clinical judgment. The primary goals are the utilization of best practice concepts in delivering care, toward improving outcomes and the satisfaction of every patient every time. The Clinical Nurse – RN will practice the core concepts of the Sharp Experience using the Pillars of Excellence, 12 Behavior Standards and the 5 Must Haves.
Sharp Home Health is San Diego's largest home health agency, licensed and certified since 1983. The agency is part of the Sharp Metropolitan Medical Campus, home to an array of comprehensive medical services and recipient of the 2007 prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation’s highest honor for quality and organizational performance excellence. Sharp Home Health provides cutting-edge clinical services including transplant care, wound experts, diabetes nurse educator, infusion specialists, and non-invasive pain management modalities.
With a focus on maximizing recovery, independence and long-term wellness, Sharp Home Health provides diabetes care instruction, specialty nursing, rehabilitation and senior behavioral health services to individuals throughout San Diego County.
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County. The RN will be visiting patients throughout San Diego County.
8 hour shift, Full-time, 8:00am - 5:00pm, working weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing School/Program (RN)
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Greater than one year of Clinical RN experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One year of recent Home Health or Hospice experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole