Clinical Nurse - RN, Older Adult Program (OAP), SMVH
Job ID: 106341 Date posted: November 20, 2020
- Sharp Mesa Vista
- Older Adult Program (OAP)
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
- Graduate of Nursing School
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One year recent long term acute (LTAC) RN experience - Skilled Nursing, Convalescent, Rehab and Sub-Acute care
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- One year recent Psych RN experience
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole