Clinical Nurse - RN, Psych Acute-Open Unit -EWII, Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Job ID: 99599 Date posted: December 04, 2019
- Sharp Mesa Vista
- Psych Acute-Open Unit -EWII
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Part-time; 32 hours/week with full-time benefits; 8 hour day shift; 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, including every other weekend
- Graduate of Nursing School
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One year recent Psych RN experience
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole