Clinical Nurse - RN, Psych Adult Chemical Dependency, Sharp McDonald Center
Job ID: 102467 Date posted: May 23, 2020
- Sharp McDonald Center
- Psych Adult Chem Depend
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Clinical Nurse RN is an integral part of the team with the opportunity to practice evidence-based care and utilize the nursing care process in a collaborative environment. This position independently performs the nursing process through individualized assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of safe, therapeutic, efficient care of patients with overt and subtle needs throughout the continuum of care, according to unit’s standard of care. We are looking for qualified nurses to share our vision of holistic patient care that continually moves toward excellence in all patient and staff outcomes.
Offering the only medically supervised substance abuse recovery facility in San Diego County, the Sharp McDonald Center provides patients an individually tailored approach to drug and alcohol detoxification and rehabilitation in a supportive, structured, homelike setting. Sharp McDonald Center provides inpatient care and offer outpatinet programs throughout the community.
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Part-time; 32 hours/week with full-time benefits; 8-hour variable shift; weekend as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of Nursing School
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One year recent Psych RN experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Chemical Dependency RN experience
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole