Collector, Revenue Cycle Consumer Center
Job ID: 101551 Date posted: March 05, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- Revenue Cycle Consumer Center
- Business Operations Jobs
- Day Job
- High school graduate or equivalent. Please include this information on the education section of you application.
- General knowledge of office procedures and ability to utilize resource materials in an organized manner.
- Ability to discuss personal and financial matters with patients and/or their representatives regarding credit, law, and collection policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with regulations governing collection proceedings and the release of confidential information.
- Previous experience with on-line computerized accounts receivable systems, including IDX.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in all areas of medical billing and collections with demonstrated above standard performance.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”