Customer Contact Center Business Analyst
- Copley Drive
What You Will Do
Customer Contract Center Business Analyst will serve as primary application analyst supporting the SRS Patient Contact Center software tools and reporting on Business Intelligence tools and phone software tools. Gather, analyze, and document Business Intelligence requirements. Design, modify, and run reports in SRS Patient Contact Center applications. Document report changes, write definitions and maintain reports structure and libraries. Work closely with key stake holders to understand o ensure that report output captures business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree In an applicable field, such as Business Administration, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2 Years Experience with Business Intelligence tools, Crystal and/or SQL, and contact center software.
- 2 Years Experience working through the complete report development lifecycle.
- Experience with working on projects that require independent tasks, leadership and initiative.
- Experience with managing competing client needs and prioritizing work plans utilizing good time management.
- Experience with testing and documenting software issues and resolution.
- Experience with database reporting in multiple software systems.
- Prior experience with online registration tools or interactive customer sites.
- Previous experience working in a health care environment.
- Prior experience with contact center.
- Business services
Translates high level verbal or written business requirements into detailed report specifications while utilizing industry best practices for gathering and documenting end-users reporting requirements.
Develops understanding for business processes and understanding of call center software so that standard report needs can be identified and a robust reporting system can be developed. Coordinates with data architects, SQL administrators, BI administrators and others to understand and document technical requirements, capabilities, and limitations.
Responsible for performing to schedule and completing all tasks in the agreed upon timelines. Independently provides assistance and training to consumers of BI solutions. Researches questions and issues involving production BI solutions. Works with data architects, SQL administrators, BI administrators, BI developers, and others as needed to resolve to production issues. Works independently on assigned tasks with minimal assistance.
Demonstrates understanding of business processes so that reporting gaps can easily be identified and filled, understands how data can drive iterations of reports as consumer activity is trended.
Analyzes user needs/requirements through a variety of appropriate methods such as: on site visits; review of department policies/procedures; review of system capabilities; ensuring attainment of optimal functionality; user satisfaction.
Demonstrates content expertise regarding applications and business operations by mentoring staff and receiving satisfactory customer feedback.
Manages client expectations and priorities through effective communication and interaction.
Resolves conflicts with client expectations and department issues.
Works as a highly functional member of a team that includes information systems and digital marketing.
Proposes and implements creative solutions to problems.
Manages interactions with clients to ensure understanding, agreement and attainment of project goals.
Communicates completion dates and delays proactively.
Cross-trains with other departments and systems as required.
Reviews the need for refresher or update training at least once annually and provides or coordinates training as required.
- Problem resolution
Serves as key contact for all technical issues in department. Manages procedures, escalations and business processes during outages. Communicates status to staff and leadership. Maintains calm department response to technical problems.
Performs a thorough problem analysis using sound judgment, initiative, and own discretion.
Identifies root cause and determines remedies for problems.
Identifies and communicates options and proposed solutions.
Develops a comprehensive analysis of pros/cons and implications of proposed solutions.
Demonstrates strategic and forward thinking by conducting through analyses of downstream and upstream impact of issues and proposed solutions.
Seeks out required data for problem analysis and resolution.
- Regulatory requirements
Ensure Trainees complete required or applicable mandatory organization regulatory training.
- Report analysis
Recommends and implements tools to enable tracking including user interface assessment tools, conversion and site optimization testing methods, and other tools to drive actions on insights into the business.
Monitors web analytic trends to determine new strategies and recommendations for best online reporting measurement processes.
Understands, applies and promotes usability standards and best practices to internal teams based on analytical data.
Anticipates emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them.
- Software functionality
Supports software releases by managing key operational readiness functions.
Represents department on software implementation teams such as NICE, CISCO, and Taske, and participates in key tasks. Advises department leadership on Sharp call center-wide implementations. Actively participates in user group activities to learn latest features and to develop relationships with other super users.
Proposes new or revised workflows through information gathering with agents and program managers. Drafts user requirements.
Develops test plans and tests new releases of software, fixes, and/or upgrades in a timely manner. Works with software designers to resolve issues and functions as liaison to users for tracking and resolving test issues.
Ensures that testing demonstrates adequate understanding of the following: standard functionality; client workflow; tables/dictionaries; screen design; system options; business rules.
Tracks issues/contacts with Information Systems and provides follow-up with analysts or vendors when necessary. Collaborates with team members to identify solutions and adjustments to timelines when necessary.
Owns management of Sharepoint issues list for 82Sharp department.
Develops training plans and documentation on system enhancements and customizations.
Evaluates new software tools, performs vendor analysis and makes recommendations. Performs testing in a timely and accurate manner according to test plans.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to gather, analyze, and document Business Intelligence requirements.
- Ability to design, modify, and run reports in SAP Business Web Intelligence 4.1.
- Ability to document report changes, write definitions and maintain reports structure and libraries.
- Ability to work closely with developers to understand database design and to ensure that report output captures customer needs.
- Complete and demonstrable understanding of BI reporting best practices.
- Demonstrates understanding of database design.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams – business units, information systems, digital marketing, and marketing.
- Ability to proactively identify potential technical difficulties, troubleshoot technical problems and work with technical support/developers to resolve issues to completion.
- Ability to assist staff and provide leadership on procedures during technical outages and escalate when necessary.
- Ability to work on projects requiring minimal supervision and demonstrate independent creativity and initiative.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to manage resistance and conflict and escalate issues to management when necessary.
- Ability to support propriety contact center/web software tool for business operations as well as Cisco, Taske, NICE call center software and GE billing system: monitor, create reports, and trend service-level metrics and identify areas for improvement.
- Ability to independently write report requirements, build queries, and provide data analysis and preparation of reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to define functional requirements and systematically interpret functional requirements into applications design.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community