Customer Information RepresentativeJob ID 85960 Date posted 02/07/2018
- Facility: Sharp Memorial Hospital
- City: San Diego
- Department: Customer Information Center
- Category: Clerical Jobs
- Job Status: Part-Time
- Shift: Night Job
- FTE: 0.6
- Shift Start: 10:30 PM
- Shift End Time: 6:30 AM
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Part Time Night Shift 10:30pm - 6:30am; Every other weekend
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Has the ability to think and act independently and demonstrate excellent customer service judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Has the ability to work in a team environment.
- Have the capability to communicate well verbally, using appropriate grammar and professional conversational skills.
- Has the ability to relate quickly and confidentially to callers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software products and typing skills required for data entry, patient lookup, and documentation.
- Two to four years of experience in high-contact customer service position, preferably in a call center environment or concierge setting.
- Experience in dealing with multiple demands simultaneously and under pressure.
Preferred Skills and Requirements
- Familiarity with GE Centricity/IDX patient look up programs preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
The Customer Information Rep manages general information and patient inquiry from the community and Sharp HealthCare staff on a 24-hour (if applicable), year round basis, utilizing knowledge of Sharp HealthCare services to assist callers and visitors in providing first person resolution whenever
The PBX Department is committed to providing excellent customer service. As a provider of customer service and communicative needs, the PBX Department consistently complies with Sharp HealthCare practices, policies (e.g., attendance, patient safety) and procedures. Abides by ethical standards set in the Sharp HealthCare Commitment to Principles Handbook.
Sharp Memorial Hospital — the first hospital in San Diego with all private patient rooms — is dedicated to providing the highest-quality, patient-centered care and consists of 368 beds . Designed to promote comfort and healing with the use of natural light and soothing colors, the hospital offers the latest medical technology and is home to San Diego’s largest, most modern Emergency and Trauma Center.
Sharp Memorial is known for outstanding programs in cardiac and vascular care, cancer treatment, orthopedic and neurological services, rehabilitation, robotic surgery and multiorgan transplantation, and has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Customer Information Rep, PBX, Operator, Hospital Jobs, San Diego Jobs, Sharp Memorial Hospital Jobs, Customer Service, Sharp Healthcare, SD Jobs, Part time Jobs, Night Shift Jobs, San Diego