Customer Service Representative
Job ID: 103201 Date posted: July 06, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- Revenue Cycle Consumer Center
- Clerical Jobs
- Day Job
- One year experience in medical billing, patient services, member services, patient accounting department or claims processing.
- Working knowledge of technical or professional medical billing practices including understanding of contract language.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD procedure and diagnosis codes, CPT codes, HCPCS codes.
- Working knowledge of PC functionality.
- Ability to type 45WPM and basic math skills.
- Strong professional level of written and oral communication skills.
- Clear understanding of Fair Debt and Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Prefer experience with Automated Call Distribution (ACD) system in a call center environment.
- Prefer clear understanding of Fair Debt and Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”