Job ID: 93683 Date posted: February 06, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Clerical Jobs
- Per Diem
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Requires three-five (3-5) years’ current experience as a secretary utilizing word processing and management of filing systems required.
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal instructions required
- Ability to manage telephones, screen calls, prioritize and deal with multiple calls simultaneously required
- Great word processing skills required. Knowledge of other computer systems and software required (MS, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of English, grammar, punctuation and possess strong math skills required
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”