Job ID: 93683 Date posted: February 06, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Clerical Jobs
- Per Diem
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Requires three-five (3-5) years’ current experience as a secretary utilizing word processing and management of filing systems required.
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal instructions required
- Ability to manage telephones, screen calls, prioritize and deal with multiple calls simultaneously required
- Great word processing skills required. Knowledge of other computer systems and software required (MS, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of English, grammar, punctuation and possess strong math skills required
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”