Device Deployment Analyst I
Job ID: 101278 Date posted: February 26, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Entity Support Services
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Device Deployment Analyst I provides installation and configuration of Information Technology (IT) hardware including PCs, printers, desktop devices, peripherals, and/or network electronics in support of projects and other initiatives throughout the enterprise. The department staff is comprised of, Project Implementation Coordinators (PICs), Device Deployment Analysts III, Device Deployment Analysts II and Device Deployment Analysts I.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- One of the following certifications is required: CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+), or CompTIA A+, or CompTIA IT Healthcare Technician. A+ Certification
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to follow Sharp standards for device installations and cable management to provide safe working conditions.
- California Driver’s License in good standing
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- AA Degree in Information Systems or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a healthcare system that includes IT activities such as the installation of new devices
- Basic knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Experience in providing staff oversight for device deployment projects
- Installs software packages such as MS Office and other business applications.
- Maintains and encourages high quality standards through continuous positive relationships with users.
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal skills.
Department efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensures that the cart repair and depot areas are kept fully stocked, clean and organized.
- Ensures that Sharp leased and rented vehicles are kept secured, clean and fueled at all times.
- Manages and operates equipment safely and accurately.
- Performs user settings and PC configuration validation.
- Must possess basic hardware troubleshooting skills, including providing network connectivity for supported devices and adhering to Sharp standards for network patching.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole