Device Deployment Technician
Job ID: 103262 Date posted: July 08, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Per Diem
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
- Effective skills in dealing with people and good oral, written and presentation communications skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Knowledge and ability to provide support for hardware and software in use at Sharp.
- Minimum required to perform job: Basic experience in computing and computer technologies.
- Minimum education required for the job: 1 to 2 years in a college level program leading to a Computer Science degree or equivalent.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole