Diet Aide I
Job ID: 97430 Date posted: August 12, 2019
- Sharp Mesa Vista
- Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Jobs
- Day Job
This position is a position with variable hours between 5:30am and 6:30pm. Primary responsibilities include: working in the dishroom; ensuring cleanliness of all dishes, pots, pans and general kitchen area; ensuring floors are kept clean; taking out trash; maintaining safety and sanitation standards; delivering and retrieving food carts and supplies to patient units; assist in several other kitchen duties as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year recent Dishwashing or Food Service employment experience
- Ability to perform basic math computations
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with employees, supervisor and the public
- Great customer service skills
- Experience in Hospital Food Service
Essential physical requirements may be discussed at interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”