DietitianSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 76901 Date posted 10/25/2016
Requisition ID: 76901
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Staffing Resource Network
- Category: Dietitian Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
Send to my Email Email a friend
This positon is located in Sharp Facilities throughout San Diego County.
8 hr day shift, 8:00am – 5:00pm. No weekends
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Education as required for Registered Dietitians (RD) under the guidelines of the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Current Registered Dietitian (RD) registration in good stating or registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) or registration with the CDR within 6 months of completing an approved dietetic internship
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Recent, related experience
- Certified Nutrition Support dietitian (CNSD) credential
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
- Other specialty certifications related to position
The Dietician provides clinical nutrition leadership and expertise in varied patient care settings with Sharp HealthCare, the community and the department. Responsibilities include completing nutrition assessments, reassessments and providing education to patients and their families as a member of the interdisciplinary patient care team.
Sharp Healthcare's clinical nutrition department consists of 50+ employees that are full time, part time, and per diem. We offer paid continuing education credit programs every other month as well as cutting edge clinical practice and training, exposure to nutrition support teams and more
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Additional Physical requirements of positions may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Dietician, RD