Digital AnalystJob ID 83302 Date posted 10/03/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Digital Marketing
- Category: Marketing Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
Day shift, Monday through Friday
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field, such as Business Administration, Statistics, or Economics.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with web analytics, online marketing strategies and website optimization.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with enterprise reporting and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in project management and workflow management.
- Experience working on complex, large-scale websites that integrate database or CMS-driven content, application/functionality, or ecommerce.
- Ability to communicate and work with cross-functional teams – business units, IT, marketing. Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users/clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with only general supervision.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with patient portals, electronic health records or health care or medical field
- Formal usability testing education/training.
The Digital Analyst will develop and run reports from Google Analytics for senior leaders and business units, work with business units to develop clear business and measurement goals, and collaborate with IT on implementation of site analytics. Position will make recommendations for optimizing the performance of digital properties and programs based on Google Analytics data.
The Digital Analyst will develop and effectively communicate best practices for analyzing online behaviors, configuring and implementing web analytics technologies, and interpreting data for Sharp HealthCare. The Digital Analyst will use strong presentation skills to communicate recommendations to Sharp stakeholders who are not web experts. He/she will gain buy-ins and support from stakeholders, and advise and collaborate with advertising team to implement, measure and optimize all online advertising campaigns.
The Digital Analyst will monitor web analytic trends in Google Analytics to determine new strategies and recommendations for best online reporting measurement processes. He/she will understand and apply best practices and usability standards based on analytical data. The position will lead QA of all new data analysis functionality. He/she will collaborate with IT to ensure integrity of user support and issues management. Candidate will participate at a high level in the implementation of new technology or upgrade to current technologies, and create help and other technical documentation.
The position will support efforts to optimize paid search, digital display, email and other marketing campaigns. Candidate will assess needs and marketing opportunities. Candidate must use independent judgment and creativity to develop and recommend strategies for improvement and solutions. Must be comfortable and willing to speak in front of others.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
EssentialPhysical Requirements of position may be discussed at time of interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Marketing Jobs, Digital Jobs, HealthCare Jobs, Sharp Jobs, San Diego Jobs, Project Management Jobs, Analyst Jobs, Creative Jobs, Web Jobs, Analytics Jobs, Optimization Jobs, Statistical Jos, Statistics Jobs