Digital ProducerJob ID 82890 Date posted 10/03/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthPlan
- City: San Diego
- Department: Business Development
- Category: Marketing Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This Temporary position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
8-hour shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must be computer literate and highly skilled in digital marketing with web development with UI/UX expertise.
- One to three (1-3) years experience in search engine optimization & marketing.
- Web analytics and reporting skills (Google Analytics preferred).
- Expertise and knowledge of website graphics layout and design.
- One year (1+) year familiarity of HTML and experience with HTML editors.
- Experience with content management systems and content workflows. Sitefinity preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communications and editing skills including knowledge of web-writing/AP style, principles of grammar and punctuation, and business and marketing communications writing skills.
- Experience with online content production for a variety of audiences and communication purposes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; listening, verbal and written communications skills, networking and influencing.
- Must be able to work effectively in both "one-on-one" and team environments with the ability to communicate across multiple levels within the organization.
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Professional, Adobe Photoshop and email software required.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- College degree in public relations, journalism, English or communications or work equivalent. Formal digital marketing and web development, UI/UX education/training
- Experience in publishing and managing workflow of web content in health care or medical field.
The Temporary Digital Producer manages and produces digital projects and creates compelling and engaging content for Sharp Health Plan’s (SHP) websites and customer portals. Strong experience using a CMS (Sitefinity preferred) as well as a good understanding of working with web developers and vendors. Manages the editorial tone of the SHP and Sharp HealthCare brand to external and internal audiences. Ensures projects and content comply with branding and regulatory guidelines, industry standards and best practices. Manages digital projects as assigned as well as web administration and maintenance activities. Provides analysis and reports, writing, editing and other communications support for SHP's internal and external digital communications as needed.
Sharp Health Plan is San Diego’s only locally based commercial health plan. With a personal approach and a superior network of medical groups and physicians, Sharp Health Plan advocates for its members by providing unparalleled quality and access to health care services. It operates as a not-for-profit health plan, committed to delivering the best health care for the best value.
As the highest member-rated health plans in California (as measured by the CAHPS satisfaction survey), Sharp Health Plan serves a growing number of companies, large and small, in San Diego and southern Riverside counties.
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Marketing, Business Development, Health Plans, Sales, Product strategy, Business strategy, digital producer, digital content, HTML, HTML Editors, web development, project management, UI/UX, content management, Google analytics, Sitefinity