EEG TechnicianJob ID 85420 Date posted 01/17/2018
- Facility: Sharp Memorial Hospital
- City: San Diego
- Department: Electroencephalography - EEG
- Category: Clinical Technician Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Per Diem position - Variable start and stop times of shift
Weekends as needed - On call requirement
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Satisfactory completion of formal Neurodiagnostic training in an approved school and meet the requirements for registry by the R.EEG.T, ASST and ABRET
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Knowledge of Neurodiagnostic procedures and Ability to perform various Neurodiagnostic exams
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One year experience as an EEG/Neurodiagnostic Technologist
The EEG Technologist will assist in the diagnosis and monitoring of patients with neurological disorders.
Sharp Memorial Hospital — the first hospital in San Diego with all private patient rooms — is dedicated to providing the highest-quality, patient-centered care and consists of 368 beds . Designed to promote comfort and healing with the use of natural light and soothing colors, the hospital offers the latest medical technology and is home to San Diego’s largest, most modern Emergency and Trauma Center.
Sharp Memorial is known for outstanding programs in cardiac and vascular care, cancer treatment, orthopedic and neurological services, rehabilitation, robotic surgery and multi-organ transplantation, and has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Essential Physical Requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: EEG Technician, Neurodiagnostic, ABRET, Healthcare, Sleep, Electroneurodiagnostic, Neurology, San Diego EEG jobs, San Diego Neurology jobs