Health Care Partner
Job ID: 102260 Date posted: May 21, 2020
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Emergency Department
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Night Job
- Per Diem
- BLS for Health Care Provider required.
- One year Nursing Assistant experience in an acute setting OR one year EMT experience required.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Nursing students with less than three semesters of Nursing School clinicals
- One year recent experience in a fast-paced, customer service oriented work environment.
- Completion of a Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, LVN course OR a minimum of one semester of Nursing School clinicals, OR Volunteer experience in the Emergency Department (over 100 hours).
- One year unit secretary experience preferred.
- CNA preferred.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”