Imaging Specialist IJob ID 84161 Date posted 11/03/2017
- Facility: SRS Central Downtown
- City: San Diego
- Department: Radiology Diagnostic
- Category: Radiology Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
Sharp Rees-Stealy – Downtown San Diego, CA. Position will cover SRS Downtown, SRS Chula Vista and SRS Otay Ranch in San Diego County
8-hour shift: (.5) position to work variable day shift hours between 8:00 am – 10:30 pm, Weekend shifts range from 6 - 8 hours; First shift starts at 8:00 am. Last shift starts 2:00 pm and ends upon completion of Urgent Care.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology
- Ca License in Mammography and ARRT in Mammography
- CA licensed Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Working knowledge screening diagnostic mammogram exams and general radiology
- Excellent customer service skills to include professional communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualification
- Current Fluoroscopy certification
- One or more years' experience in mammography and general radiology and fluoroscopy procedures
The Imaging Specialist I will be responsible for mammography procedures and general radiology procedures while working in the Southern Region Radiology Departments within Sharp Rees Stealy. The Sharp Rees-Stealy Radiology Departments have CR and DR equipment. We are always interested in individuals that have a variety of experience and are willing to adapt that experience by cross training into other areas. This individual must have strong leadership and organizational skills.
The Radiology Department at the Sharp Rees-Stealy Clinics offers radiology services at 14 convenient locations throughout San Diego County. Our services are provided with state of the art digital and CR imaging equipment sent and stored in PACS. We offer services for General, Fluoroscopy, Dexa, Mammography, Ultrasonography, CT and MRI imaging needs. Our Radiology staff is highly trained and certified to meet the needs of the San Diego Community. We work in a collaborative team environment which continues to grow and strive to give you the best care possible.
With over 500 primary care and specialty care physicians providing care at 22 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services in laboratory, radiology, pharmacy, physical therapy optical and urgent care within each medical center or nearby
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Fine Manipulation / Pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting / rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Push/Pull over 100 pounds
- Carrying up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Imaging Specialist I, mammo tech, mammography, Rad Tech, Radiologic Technologist, Radiology Tech, Mammography Tech, Mammography Technologist