The Imaging Specialist II will perform general and advanced CT procedures; including but not limited to CT Angiography, Brain Perfusion, AAA, Run-offs and 3D post processing. Successful candidate will also be working closely with the Emergency Department and Trauma Team.
Sharp Memorial Hospital’s Radiology and Imaging Services bring together innovative technology, caring professionals and outstanding leadership to provide quality patient care. We offer radiology and diagnostic imaging services that tailor to the individual needs of our patients. We employ advanced state-of-art technologies and equipment in general radiology and fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Nuclear medicine CT and MRI. Our San Diego based radiologists and professional staff is committed to providing accurate and safe assessments for patients in a compassionate and efficient manner. Our Radiology Team has a strong commitment to quality care and customer service.
Sharp Memorial Hospital — the first hospital in San Diego with all private patient rooms — is dedicated to providing the highest-quality, patient-centered care and consists of 368 beds. Designed to promote comfort and healing with the use of natural light and soothing colors, the hospital offers the latest medical technology.
Sharp Memorial is known for outstanding programs in cardiac and vascular care, cancer treatment, orthopedic and neurological services, rehabilitation, robotic surgery and multi-organ transplantation, and has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
This position is located in the community of Serra Mesa, San Diego County
10 hour shifts; Full-time position to work variable PM/Night shift hours; weekends as scheduled
- Wednesday: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 6:00 pm - 4:30 am
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology
- CRT and CA Fluoro license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- IV certification
- Skill to work independently in high volume settings and prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to work independently with little supervision in a fast pace, high volume trauma environment
- Skill to multi-task and work with changing workflow priorities
- Skill to perform all general CT exams and Interventional CT procedures
- Strong customer service, communication and problem solving skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One year or more year of CT experience in an acute care setting
- ARRT in CT
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability..
Keywords; Imaging Specialist, CT Tech, Computerized Tomography, Imaging Specialist II, Imaging Specialist jobs, CT Tech jobs, Computerized Tomography Tech jobs, Imaging Specialist II jobs