Intake Coordinator/ Pharmacy Tech IV Specialist/ Sharp Grossmont Home Infusion/ Day Shift/ Full Time
- Centralized Pharmacy
Shift Start Time:8:30 AM
Shift End Time:5 PM
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:As Needed
What You Will Do
Organizes and coordinates daily intake/referral processes for the Home Health agency to ensure that the initiation of care is timely and according to physician orders and within regulatory guidelines. Acts as the key linkage between hospital case management services, medical group physicians and office staff, hospice agencies and Home Infusion services. Responsible for the coordination of complex patient issues related to home care services.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 Year experience in a healthcare organization.
- California Pharmacy Technician License (TCH) - CA State Board of Pharmacy -REQUIRED
- 1 Year Home Health agency.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have skills and experience with handling difficult situations. Applying empathy, courtesy and compassion.
- Must have skills and experience with different approaches when working with co-workers, staff and the public.
- Must be flexible and able to assume weekend rotations.
- Must have basic knowledge of insurance.
- Must be willing to train.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classH.S. Diploma or Equivalent; California Pharmacy Technician License (TCH) - CA State Board of Pharmacy
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community