Intern - Pharmacist
Job ID: 97308 Date posted: August 06, 2019
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Per Diem
- Current unencumbered CA Intern Pharmacist license
- Currently enrolled in an accredited School of Pharmacy preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency with basic computer skills
- Some experience in a hospital pharmacy environment
- Knowledge of pharmacy terminology, trade, generic drug names, and metric system
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”