Lead Administrative Liaison, Admin Support Services, SMH
Job ID: 108188 Date posted: February 22, 2021
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Admin Support Services
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
This Lead Administrative Liaison is for the Psych ED with Sharp Memorial Hospital.
The Administrative Support Department serves Sharp Memorial Hospital, Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns and the Outpatient Pavilion (OPP). The Administrative Support department screens daily staffing, schedules beds for admissions and provides customer service/coaching to patients, staff, physicians and visitors. Administrative Liaison RNs assist with facilitation of operations on each shift as needed. The Administrative Liaison RNs maintain a close interaction with all department staff, leads and managers, physicians, case management, and administration.
Sharp Memorial Hospital — the first hospital in San Diego with all private patient rooms — is dedicated to providing the highest-quality, person-centered care and consists of 368 beds . Designed to promote comfort and healing with the use of natural light and soothing colors, the hospital offers the latest medical technology.
Sharp Memorial is known for outstanding programs in cardiac and vascular care, cancer treatment, orthopedic and neurological services, rehabilitation, robotic surgery and multi-organ transplantation, and has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Person-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
This position is located in Serra Mesa, CA (San Diego County)
10-hour day shift; 7:00 am - 5:30 pm; occasional weekends
Full-time (1.0 FTE) position, 80 hours per pay period
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing
- Current AHA BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Three to five years recent clinical experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Master of Science Nursing Degree
- Current/Recent Psych NP work experience strongly desired
- PMHNP-BC highly preferred
- Current AHA ACLS certification
- Ability to maintain and effectively build collaborative relationship with leadership teams throughout Sharp HealthCare
- Ability to collaborate with other disciplines/departments to resolve identified trends/problems related to communication between departments and or/personal
- Ability to resolve identified interdepartmental relationship problems
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
Sharp HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole