Lead Clinical Nurse - RN
Job ID: 99326 Date posted: November 13, 2019
- Sharp Outpatient Pavilion
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
- Minimum of three (3) years recent, pertinent clinical experience (surgical experience in a multi-specialty outpatient setting).
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Nursing leadership experience
- CNOR certification
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole