Lead GI Registered Nurse - Gastroenterology
Job ID: 103009 Date posted: July 01, 2020
- SRS Scripps Ranch
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Lead RN Assists patients, staff and physicians as needed to maintain a high level of efficiency operations and customer service while providing quality care to a designated patient population. Assists the Patient Care Supervisor with the leadership of Nursing and Patient Service Representative Staff.
The department of Gastroenterology consists of 11 providers on our staff to meet the needs of our patients and is located at two Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics in San Diego (Genesee and Scripps Ranch).
With 400 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 20 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Physical Requirements may be discussed during an interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This position is located in Scripps Ranch, San Diego County
10-hour shift: 7:00am-6:00pm, weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Education as required by the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse (CA RN) license
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resucitation (CPR) by the American Heart Association
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Minimum three (3) years related RN work experience
- IV proficient
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Leadership experience
- Prior ambulatory care experience
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole