Lead Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVNJob ID 86024 Date posted 02/12/2018
- Facility: Sharp Cardio & Thoracic Center
- City: San Diego
- Department: Cardiovascular Thoracic
- Category: LVN Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday through Friday
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corps School
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Three to five years LVN experience in related clinical setting
- Leadership experience
- Experience with Touchworks or comparable electronic medical records system
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be flexible and very organized
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
- ACLS certification
- IV proficiency
The Lead LVN will help provide provides specially nursing care to our patient population. LVN Nurses will escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with procedures. LVN Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical records and maintain supplies and equipment.
The Lead LVN will also assist the Patient Care Management team with leadership of the nursing and patient service representative staff.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 450 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Essential Physical Requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords:, LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Corpsman, Cardiology, Cardiovascular, Cardiac, Thoracic, Heart, Healthcare LVN jobs, LVN San Diego jobs, Nurse jobs, Nurse San Diego jobs, Nursing jobs, San Diego Nursing jobs, LPN jobs, Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego LPN jobs, San Diego Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego Healthcare jobs, San Diego Licensed Vocational Nursing jobs