Lead Registered Nurse - RN - Primary/Specialty
Job ID: 95668 Date posted: May 13, 2019
- SRS Sorrento Mesa
- Family Medicine
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Education as required by the California Board of Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification
- Minimum of three (3) years RN work experience in related, clinical area
- Leadership experience
- IV proficient
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Ambulatory care experience
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole