Lead Systems Analyst, Cerner EMR
Job ID: 98875 Date posted: October 22, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Cerner EMR
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Lead Systems Analyst position provides leadership for the Application Support, Enhancement, Design, Build and Implementation oversight for assigned IT Applications. The position working in conjunction with and/or on behalf of the department manager oversees staff activities, provides input to annual performance appraisals, and provides input into hiring or disciplinary action. Exercises discretion with independent thought and judgment. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
Relocation assistance available
8 hour day shift, on call, evenings and weekends as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information systems or Healthcare related field. Relevant experience in excess of seven (7) years and/or appropriate certifications may be substituted
- Seven (7) years of experience with supervising/supporting complex enterprise business/clinical systems and 5-7 years in an application analyst role
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Professional Certifications (2 preferred): Certifications that portray advanced level of proficiency relevant to the job responsibilities
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole