Lead Systems Analyst, Clinical Systems
Job ID: 100472 Date posted: January 22, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Clinical Systems
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information systems or Healthcare related field. Relevant experience in excess of seven (7) years and/or appropriate certifications may be substituted
- Seven (7) years of experience with supervising/supporting complex enterprise business/clinical systems and 5-7 years in an application analyst role
- Knowledge of hospital and clinic culture, regulatory requirements (e.g., JCAHO), and health care requirements as it relates to information security and privacy (e.g., HIPAA)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience with process analysis and design methodologies in legal, regulatory, ethical, managerial and organizational, principles and standards for outpatient and acute general hospitals and health systems strongly preferred
- Experience with designing, testing, implementation and support of healthcare Facility Technologies, preferably with RTLS, Remote Temperature Monitoring, Building Management Systems, and/or Physical Security Systems
- Knowledge of clinical and business operations in a healthcare environment
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole