Licensed Vocational Nurse - Family Practice
Job ID: 105366 Date posted: October 07, 2020
- SRS North Mira Mesa
- Family Practice
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provides primary and specially nursing care to our patient population. LVN Nurses will escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with procedures. LVN Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical records and maintain supplies and equipment.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Employee Referral Bonus: Sharp Employees may be eligible for a $500 Employee Referral Bonus
This position is will be working at both the Sharp Rees-Stealy Mira Mesa and Sorrento Mesa medical offices in San Diego County
This position is eligible for Full Time Benefits
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Family Medicine experience
- One to three years LVN experience in related clinical area
- Experience with Touchworks or comparable electronic medical records system
- Knowledge of sterile techniques
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”