Licensed Vocational Nurse - General Surgery, OBGYN, Urology
Job ID: 103087 Date posted: June 29, 2020
- SRS Rancho Bernardo
- Nursing Float Pool
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, with 22 locations offering services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
This position will float to different Sharp Rees-Stealy locations in San Diego County working in General Surgery, OBGYN, and Urology
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse experience in a related clinical setting.
- Knowledge of sterile technique
- Computer keyboarding
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”