Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - Urgent Care
Job ID: 98818 Date posted: October 18, 2019
- SRS Administration
- Urgent Care Float Pool
- LVN Jobs
- Per Diem
Our Urgent Care LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provide helps escort patients to their exam rooms, conducts patient intake prepares patients for their exam, and assist with procedures. Urgent Care LVN Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical records and maintain supplies and equipment.
The Department of Urgent Care is located at five of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics (Chula Vista, Downtown, La Mesa, Rancho Bernardo and Sorrento Mesa).
With 500 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 22 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has also opened two remarkable state-of-the-art medical office buildings. One located in Downtown San Diego and the other in Sorrento Mesa. Both will provide their communities with leading edge care for decades to come.
This position will float to different Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care locations in San Diego County
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program/school or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current IV certification
- One to three years LVN experience in a related clinical setting
- Current PALS certification
- One year Acute Care Emergency Room experience
- Ambulatory care experience
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”