Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - Urgent CareSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 75584 Date posted 08/25/2016
Requisition ID: 75584
- Facility: SRS Administration
- City: San Diego
- Department: Urgent Care Float Pool
- Category: LVN Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
Send to my Email Email a friend
This position will float to different Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care locations in San Diego County
Per Diem position - 12 hour shift
Variable start and stop times - including every other weekend
On call requirement
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program/school or Navy Corps School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification
- One to three years LVN experience in a related clinical setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, be flexible, and stay very organized in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current PALS certification
- One year Acute Care Emergency Room experience
- Ambulatory care experience
This is the perfect job for a "go getter". Fast paced work, quick turn-around for most patients. Exciting because we still get our share of emergency cases and we are code blue team for building. Great team environment, great doctors, and helpful support staff. If you are looking for a friendly, team environment, who is concerned about providing good quality of care, this is the place for you.
The Department of Urgent Care consists of 4 providers on our staff to help meet the needs of our patients and is located at five of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics (Chula Vista, Downtown, La Mesa, Rancho Bernardo and Sorrento Mesa).
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 22 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has also opened two remarkable state-of-the-art medical office buildings. One located in Downtown San Diego and the other in Sorrento Mesa. Both will provide their communities with leading edge care for decades to come.
Essential physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
LVN, Urgent Care, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Emergency Room, Acute Care, Ambulatory Care, BLS, ACLS, Healthcare