Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - Urgent CareJob ID 84314 Date posted 11/10/2017
- Facility: SRS Administration
- City: San Diego
- Department: Urgent Care Float Pool
- Category: LVN Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position will float to different Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care locations in San Diego County
Per Diem position - 12 hour shifts
Variable start and stop times - Weekends as needed
On call requirement
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program/school or Navy Corps School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nursing LVN licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification
- Current IV certification
- One to three years LVN Nurse experience in a related clinical setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Great assessment and communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, be flexible, and stay very organized
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current PALS certification
- One year Acute Care Emergency Room experience
- Ambulatory care experience
Our Urgent Care LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provide helps escort patients to their exam rooms, conducts patient intake prepares patients for their exam, and assist with procedures. Urgent Care LVN Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical records and maintain supplies and equipment.
The Department of Urgent Care is located at five of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics (Chula Vista, Downtown, La Mesa, Rancho Bernardo and Sorrento Mesa).
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 22 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has also opened two remarkable state-of-the-art medical office buildings. One located in Downtown San Diego and the other in Sorrento Mesa. Both will provide their communities with leading edge care for decades to come.
Essential physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords:, LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Corpsman,Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Triage, Healthcare LVN jobs, LVN San Diego jobs, Nurse jobs, Nurse San Diego jobs, Nursing jobs, San Diego Nursing jobs, LPN jobs, Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego LPN jobs, San Diego Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego Healthcare jobs, San Diego Licensed Vocational Nursing jobs