Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - Urgent CareJob ID 84973 Date posted 12/21/2017
- Facility: SRS Central Downtown
- City: San Diego
- Department: Urgent Care
- Category: LVN Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Downtown San Diego, San Diego County
Per Diem position - 12 hour shift
Variable start and stop times of shift
Including every other weekend
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program/school or Navy Corps School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current IV certification
- One to three years LVN experience in related clinical area
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Great assessment and communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, be flexible, and stay very organized
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One year Acute Care Emergency Room experience
- Acute Care or Ambulatory Care experience
The LVN will be part of a team who will care for multiple types of patients; pediatrics, geriatrics, cardiac and mild trauma.
The Department of Urgent Care is located at five of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics (Chula Vista, Downtown, La Mesa, Rancho Bernardo and Sorrento Mesa).
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 22 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has also opened two remarkable state-of-the-art medical office buildings. One located in Downtown San Diego and the other in Sorrento Mesa. Both will provide their communities with leading edge care for decades to come.
Essential physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: LVN, Urgent Care, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Emergency Room, Acute Care, Ambulatory Care, BLS, ACLS, LVN jobs, Nursing jobs, Nurse jobs, Triage, Healthcare, San Diego LVN jobs, San Diego Licensed Vocational Nursing jobs, San Diego Licensed Vocational Nurse jobs